Fionn made counts today at clinic! We will be admitted for another round of high-dose methotrexate and should be here until at least Thursday.
I have to admit that there was a part of me that was hoping that Fionn might not make counts today. Simply because...holy moly, there is a lot going on this week! As I type this, Conor is doing the final walk-through on our new home, and our contractor will begin painting later today. And then we move on Wednesday. Wednesday. As in two days from now.
Go ahead. Ask me if we are all packed up and ready to go. Really. Go ahead.
NOPE! Due to our initial contract falling through, we had to postpone packing so the house would still be in presentable condition for the open house yesterday. The open house went well, and hopefully we will have another contract soon. But, as a result, we are wee bit behind on our packing efforts.
Add a 3 night hospital stay to the mix, a frisky toddler in need of supervision, and well...perhaps you can see why I was half-hoping we wouldn't make counts today.
But, as it is, we made counts. And that is a very good thing. It means we are one week closer to the finish line. I'm not complaining. Life is good. Also, my dad and Julie are headed to DC right now to assist with Dex care, so that is a huge relief.
Here's a pic of Conor in front of our new home. Love seeing that "sold" sign. Now if we can just get another one of those in front of our Newton Street house...
I'll touch base soon about how we are faring in The Craziest, Most Absurd Week of Our Lives. Stay tuned...

Even tho it all seems like too much at one time right now,it will all work out!!Some how,some way!!Lots of love and thinking of you's sent your way!!One more week and I'll be there!!Can't wait to see ALL of you and get to stay in the new place!!!
ReplyDelete