Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baby C Gets His Eviction Notice

Hello folks! Just a quick update on the status of Mr. McTot, otherwise known as Baby C. I just returned from the doctor's office where I learned that I basically made ZERO progress in the past week as far as dilation and effacement. Sigh. However, my doctor still feels very positive about where my body is at this point and thinks that I will respond well to the induction on the 27th. So the plan is this: We will hope to enter the hospital tomorrow night at 8 pm to begin the induction process. However, there is a good chance that they will not have room for us at 8 pm (apparently everyone and their sister decided to get induced tomorrow...who knew?), and we might have to wait until midnight to check in.

Whether it's 8 pm or midnight, however, the official birthday for Baby C is looking like it will be the 27th. How fun is that? Oh, and in answer to your sweet emails, texts and voicemails...I am nervous about the induction, but I'm also feeling increasingly excited to meet our little boy. So unless Conor or I decide to write a very bored post from the hospital bed on Thursday morning, the next blog post SHOULD be one of introduction. Baby C, meet the Blog World. Blog World, meet our darling son. Or something to that effect.

3 comments:

  1. Yea!! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet Baby C :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Conor's got his cigars ready!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will keep you in my thoughts as the true countdown now begins!! You look so beautiful in your latest "bump watch" pic. I'm looking forward to the new baby pics as well!! In addition to the cleft, don't forget to look for "the ear". :D
    OOooooh!!! I wish I could be there with you guys!! So exciting!! Mwah!!

    ReplyDelete