![]() |
| Girls, eat your heart out! |
I know a lot of people are probably surprised that we are sending Fionn back to school, especially since it's just preschool and not yet mandatory. As I mentioned in my last post, his doctors have been extremely encouraging about school for Fionny. They really feel that the benefits outweigh the risks. I definitely feel nervous about all the opportunities for germ spreading at school, but we have to give it a shot. If Fionn is constantly getting sick, then we'll take him out. But until then...we are school-bound. Watch out Bridges PCS, here he comes!


Happy First Day of School, Fionn! So happy he started back today! Tell him cousin Karen is very proud of him! Love to you all.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE his "How you doin?" look!! Such a chick magnet!!! Glad he's enjoying being a kid. Hugs!!!
ReplyDeletehope school is going well and Fionn is liking his new teachers and classmates!!It's so great that he loves going to his school!!!xxxooo!!!love seeing his pictures~~always! love,Mom!
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing him!
ReplyDeleteHi y'all! I'm so glad to hear that Fionn is back at school! Yay!!! I love all the pictures. The last one on this post is my new fav. As well as the ones from the lemonade stand and Deaglan on his "missions". Ok, I have lots of favorites! What a beautiful family;) xoxo Becky
ReplyDelete