 |
| Six months tomorrow! |
It's happening! After months of looking like I have just been indulging in too many holiday treats (which is also true, of course), my baby belly has finally made an appearance. Hooray! I will be six months preggo (or 24 weeks) tomorrow, so I am in that most wonderful phase of pregnancy. I'm feeling lots and lots of kicking from Little Brother, but the kicks are still sweet and rather subtle at this point. Much different than the painful jabs that arrive with the third trimester. I have also regained my energy after feeling a significant dip during the first 20 weeks of my pregnancy. As you can see, I am finally beginning to really show which is just...well, fun. Then again, I am one of those freaky ladies who loves being pregnant. So I am on cloud nine as my belly becomes more pronounced.
As far as the
contents of said belly, Little Brother is looking great according to our 22 week ultrasound. By the way, I have been told that I will be having many, many ultrasounds due to my "old age." That's right. At the tender age of 35, I am basically considered elderly in the eyes of the obstetrics world. Ah well. Doesn't really bother me. To be honest, I love the extra ultrasounds -- more opportunities to see the little guy. And boy, oh boy, is he ever active! So much movement during the ultrasound. Constant. We are in T-R-O-U-B-L-E, people!
Well, that's it for now. I hope 2013 is treating everyone well so far. Cheers!
Casey! You look GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! Love this! So glad your new boy is active and healthy (and that you'll get to see him lots). xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteLove the bump pictures
ReplyDeleteI agree w/ Sarah... Gorgeous! Can't wait to see you all for apple blossoms... And bigger bumps. :D
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful and happy! Gorgeous mama!
ReplyDeleteLove it Casey! So glad you are enjoying the pregnancy and are able to see him lots! 35--we are just so old!! :)
ReplyDelete