Monday, October 29, 2012

Crimmins McTots!

Baby #2 at 11.5 weeks
Conor, Fionn and I are beyond thrilled to officially announce on this blog that we are expecting!  Baby #2 is due May 2, 2013.   (I know, doesn't that seem REALLY far away?)  I am just into the second trimester now (13.5 weeks) and feeling really good.  So far, everything with Baby #2 is looking healthy and normal.  And very active, according to the sonographer.  Uh-oh, here we go again...Haha!

A certain someone is already preparing for his upcoming new role...


For anyone who is wondering, we will be finding out the sex sometime around the holidays.  We're just not sure yet how we want to find it out -- doctor's office, something special at home?  We enjoyed discovering Fionn's sex via gender reveal cake so much that it seems anticlimactic to find out the regular way.  But we're really still up in the air.  Any suggestions on a creative way to reveal the gender would be welcomed!  As for Fionn, when asked if he wanted a brother or a sister, he immediately replied, "Brudder."  We'll see if the little guy gets his wish.  Conor and I both feel pretty sure it's another rascally boy in there, but only time will tell...

We hope everyone on the East Coast is weathering the storm okay.  So far our electricity is still on, and it's just raining very steadily.  Until next time...



3 comments:

  1. :) Still so exited for ALL of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll be welcoming a girl ;-) How about arranging with a floral company to have a box of balloons delivered. When you open the box, either pink or blue. And Fionn would have fun with the balloons, for days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you're not a mommy when...
    ...you look at the above sonogram and mistake the head and torso for TWINS. Yep, took my breath away for a minute... between that and the title of this post (which coupled with the creative interpretation of the aforementioned sonographic image above) I thought was your clever way of announcing that you're having twins. Phew - sit down auntie and take a load off. All that thinking is dangerous. ;-)
    So, so, so happy for all of you (even if it's one less of you than originally thought) :D

    ReplyDelete