Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Here We Go!


The time has finally come.  D-Day, or C-Day as it were, is upon us.  We are leaving for China in the morning, people!  China!  I can still hardly believe we are doing this, but here we are...about 16 hours away from our departure time from Dulles Airport.  As you can see, we packed everything but the kitchen sink (and I'm hoping to stash it away as a carry-on.  Haha.)  Seriously, packing for 10 days of international travel when you have two little ones in tow is no joke.  Here's hoping we have everything we desperately need.  Gulp.

Wish us luck, folks.  I think we might need it with these two jokers.


We will check back in with stories galore upon our return.  Until then...

1 comment:

  1. What a great photo. Puts a smile on my face, too. :-)

    Safe travels. Have a wonderful time! Can't wait for the stories and pics upon your return.

    ReplyDelete