Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Piece of Cake

Well, folks.  Our big day is finally here.  As of 7 pm this evening, we learned the sex of our second baby.  (Then I had to rush off to a meeting about Fionny's playschool, so I apologize for the delay in gender reporting.) 

But I'm back from the meeting now, and ready to share the special news.  So, with no further adieu...


We're feeling pretty excited over here at Chateau Crimmins.  It's wonderful to have this additional information about how our growing family will be changing in the coming months.  And Fionn, as you can see from the video...well, he was just pretty psyched to have some cake.

Until next time, friends...

5 comments:

  1. Loved the video!! Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO exciting! Fionn and baby will be such GREAT buddies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Casey and Conor!!! I'm very excited to meet my nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! Another little boy will be such a great addition to your family! We are thrilled for you and can't wait to meet the little guy. Hooray! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW did I miss this yesterday!?!?! So excited!!!!! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete